I'M ALIVE

12:03 AM

Hello blog. Hello readers (if you're still following my blog that is). Hello strangers. Hello people on the internet. This post serves to validate my internet presence and my physical existence in this living planet (obviously, i'm still alive. touch wood). Yes, i am not dead. Well, let me rephrase that in a non-morbid way; I am still kicking and back to social living and breathing every dusty and 0.7% fresh air in this big blue marble i call home . I was on the low for quite some time just like every celebrity on a break. Not like i am one of them, i mean i don't make headlines and i certainly don't go on fancy holidays for self-medication but my books and my humble abode kept me in good company. So, my mind decided to take some time off social activities this year to adjust and adapt to the ever challenging and difficult 'life' changes. I was battling in life's war of personal and work - tough battle indeed. In a nutshell, i was too busy being an adult or keeping up with the speed of adulthood. As much as i'd love to put that life sucks but enough of negativity, i have opted for a mature reasoning like life has been tough and tiring lately. And, it sucks still. With that said, i am slowly getting back to this. On an unrelated note, did you know that a human brain weighs about 1.3 kg? Just thought of sharing this interesting fact which i discovered during lunch today. Readers Digest has always been my favourite lunch buddy - blissful as always. Moving on, tomorrow marks the last day of 2014. This is somewhat scary but i am too tired to worry further. Besides, i am actually looking forward to a new chapter. So, hey 2015, I would like a nice canvas preferably coated and weighing at 110 gsm? Thank you!

And, i hope everyone is well and excited for the new year.  So, Happy New Year guys! God bless xx

ps: As always, here's some beat to get your toes excited!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe