A Depresso Sunday

1:48 AM







Sundays are usually lazy and perfect for nothingness. No stress, no worries. Okay, i lied. There is no
such thing as zero worries especially in the adulthood department. So, i will rephrase that. Carefree Sundays with terms and conditions apply:

1. Stress free hours not more than 7 hours
2. Strong imagination is strictly mandatory 
3. All worries will be kept in the head with the help of an imaginary padlock box
4. Listen to only happy songs with zero lyrics - instrumental or foreign songs that are alien to your dictionary. I'd say go for Ratatat's Lapland or Alfonso Santisteban (Scroll down to listen to them!)
5. Lastly, don't give a sh*t about anything



With all that said, my Sunday went pretty smooth until my encounter with bad coffee. Yes, my coffee didn't understand me very well today. My hefty Fourteen bucks Cosan Iced Latte depressed my day further let alone my extremely short weekend. It was awfully bitter and it's not that i hate bitter coffee to begin with. In fact, i have always liked my coffee bitter but this was just BAD. I guess the beautiful cosy interior made up for it and nope, i did not complain to the barista who made my coffee. I shook it off. Why ruin someone else's day right?

Anyway, enough of the bitterness. Let's indulge in all goodness starting with our ears, shall we?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe