12:18 AM

It's five minutes past into 21st May 2015 and i have officially turned 24. As i type this to Ash starcrossed playing on my stereo, i feel nothing but nonchalant. Perhaps YAY would perk this post a little. So, YAY *pops imaginary confetti*. The day still stays the same although i did make my wish when i blew the candles at dinner yesterday. So i had the nicest birthday dinner this year - quiet and intimate just among my dearest favourite beings in the world; my family. My sister treated me an awesome green tea ice cream while my dad bought me thai dinner. Mom got me chocolate indulgence and my brother was unusually kind enough to take pictures today. He has never been a fan of snapping photos unless if it was a special occasion like my birthday. I hope something amazing happens later. Well if not then i will be very sad and i will play my sappy album. Oh well, such is life. So here's to me, Happy Birthday Melly!x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe