We felt like Iranian and decided to be TARBUSHed!

3:17 AM

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh yes! My beautiful bestie Jojo the giraffe turned nineteen last month. She was tired of having Chinese, Western, Indian, Japanese, Korean and Malay food, so she decided to have Iranian food instead. I was so happy to see Dede and Tze after so long. Super love Dede's hot pink lipstick color on her lips, I think she was wearing Chanel lipstick - not so sure. Her dressing also reminded me of Chloe i.e. simple & androgynous. Jojo on the other hand dressed according to the occasion, she wore a scarf making it like a turban =.= Wen came along too. It was definitely nice to hang out with all of them, felt like a happy nutcase family again. The Iranian food at Tarbush Starhill was delicious, I loved the pita bread with the garlic sauce and the lamb kebab. Gosh, did I mention that I had mutton rush? So there's sugar rush and there's mutton rush. According to my dictionary, mutton rush means feeling too high after having too much mutton. So, I was kinda dizzy due to my mutton rush. Anyway, Dede gave an instrument i.e. a mini kompang lookalike to Jojo for her birthday gift. I will get you something Jojo, so I hope that you'll patiently wait for it =D

By the way, wasn't happy with the photos I've took cos the pics are just so-so due to the restaurant's warm lighting. Dayum, I just hate yellow lighting! Owh well, at least the pic are okay to look at. xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe