Be sure to keep a close eye on LEFTBLOCK

2:17 AM

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So what's LEFTBLOCK ? LEFTBLOCK is a company comprising of three brilliant fashionistas i.e. my ex-boss Joyce, aunt Jacinta Travinia and Chelle of PMS. Not so sure what their company does but I know they do styling and basically fashion related stuff. Heard that there's another huge project that they're working on it that is happening in July. So, keep your eyes peeled for it ;)

Anyway, I attended LEFTBLOCK X Nike fashion show on last April. Only managed to stay for the first part of the show cos gotta head to another event. Its sad that I've got to miss the Nike event. I've always liked Nike fashion show because their concept for the show is always very unique, fresh and colorful. Like LEFTBLOCK X Nike event was indeed a very vibrant and amazing fashion show! Unlike the normal fashion shows we've always seen i.e. models strutting down the catwalk while stylists are always behind the curtain, Nike fashion show this time was slightly different with the stylists themselves styled the models right in front of the audiences. The 3 fashionistas styled the models according to their own style with Nike apparels. Most of the Nike apparels i.e. shirts, pants and shoes has been modified by the LEFTBLOCK stylistas. They added lots off pretty, colorful and nice stuff like buttons, fringes, ribbons and etc on the shirts, skirts and pants.

Really wish that I could have stayed longer so that I can hang out with my aunt and my former boss and watch the whole show on that day. Sigh =( Anyway, I shall wait for July cos LEFTBLOCK is having another project! Sounds like awesomeness =D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe