The AmaZAYN Gift

1:13 AM



Just when i thought my day couldn't get any better, my sister surprised me with a birthday gift. Timing was perfect as i was still recovering from the death of my Dior Jadore perfume which left me this morning. (Note: she got me that perfume last Christmas so the pain of losing it was REAL.)  

But my sister made all the dark stormy clouds go away. I don't know how she does it but one thing i know for sure is she hates seeing me down. That's why i love her! She's my sunshine and my radio to my head. She restored my smile although feeble after i ripped the gift paper to see a limited edition One Direction's first album with Zayn's face on the cover and the back! Thanks Van Van for the AmaZAYN birthday gift and for being the best sister / friend / partner-in-crime / gym buddy and for simply being an amazing human to me. XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe