GUILTY

1:26 AM



I hate feeling guilty. It sucks. Well, obviously it does cos it eats you inside until you realise that you have done something so terrible. Something so revolting that you want to go back time and just stay close to your heart.

Temptation strikes at 60 seconds with 60 bullets of happiness. 

That was my taiyaki story. If you don't know what taiyaki is: "Taiyaki is a Japanese fish-shaped cake. The most common filling is red bean paste that is made from sweetened azuki beans."Wikipedia

How can one resist a delicious comforting snack? I knew i shouldn't have eaten it because it was late and my metabolism sucks at night. And, i worked out so hard last week at the gym and even told myself that i need to continue with my strict diet plan. But, i failed BIG TIME. Well, at least there's tomorrow and the gym and 10% determination. I think i'll be better tomorrow, hopefully.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe