Meet Joyce of CLOWVE

2:37 AM





If you are wondering who she is and the reason why I'm blogging about her is because I find her very INTERESTINGLY COOL!!! Like the pictures above which I've stolen them from her facebook profile clearly explains that she's a cool sista! This lady goes by the name of Joyce Ngu or better known as CLOWVE. Joyce is indeed a talented stylo creature or I shall just call her the DIY queen. She makes most of her head gears! For instance, the bunny lace head gear in the very first picture above. When I first saw it, my heart melted with many colorful butterflies of love fluttering around me. Her DIYs include fake Chanel shirt, pouch and etc. When it comes to music, she loves letting down her hair to Arctic Monkeys, Florence + the Machines & Gossip! Designer labels she hearts to bits are Chloe, Miu Miu and Moschino. I found another SKINS fan too, she loves watching SKINS just like me =)

Oh, she even reminds me of this korean singer called CL from my favourite KPOP group 2NE1. She does look like her, no?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe